New York Bakery Co "start spreading" by Now
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
A new TV campaign for New York Bakery Co, created by Now, launches on Friday 18 January. The work uses recipe suggestions to help inspire families to explore different ways of using bagels. It is part of the company’s communications investment this year, which includes a package redesign and PR activity. The ad was created by Lee Goulding and directed by Sean de Sparengo through Believe Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Retention Marketing Manager - Central London - Perm Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London
- Brand Guardian Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool