New York Bakery Co "start spreading" by Now
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
A new TV campaign for New York Bakery Co, created by Now, launches on Friday 18 January. The work uses recipe suggestions to help inspire families to explore different ways of using bagels. It is part of the company’s communications investment this year, which includes a package redesign and PR activity. The ad was created by Lee Goulding and directed by Sean de Sparengo through Believe Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)