New York Bakery Co "start spreading" by Now
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
A new TV campaign for New York Bakery Co, created by Now, launches on Friday 18 January. The work uses recipe suggestions to help inspire families to explore different ways of using bagels. It is part of the company’s communications investment this year, which includes a package redesign and PR activity. The ad was created by Lee Goulding and directed by Sean de Sparengo through Believe Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'