New York Bakery Co "start spreading" by Now
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
A new TV campaign for New York Bakery Co, created by Now, launches on Friday 18 January. The work uses recipe suggestions to help inspire families to explore different ways of using bagels. It is part of the company’s communications investment this year, which includes a package redesign and PR activity. The ad was created by Lee Goulding and directed by Sean de Sparengo through Believe Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope