New York Bakery Co "start spreading" by Now
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
A new TV campaign for New York Bakery Co, created by Now, launches on Friday 18 January. The work uses recipe suggestions to help inspire families to explore different ways of using bagels. It is part of the company’s communications investment this year, which includes a package redesign and PR activity. The ad was created by Lee Goulding and directed by Sean de Sparengo through Believe Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy