In association with
Guinness "clock" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 18 January 2013 03:47PM
Guinness has released the follow-up to last year’s "cloud" spot in its "made of more" campaign, this time featuring a clock that can influence the passing of time. Set in Bohemia in the 1890s, the ad, by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, tells the story of a town’s clock that changes time to enhance the wellbeing of the public – either by speeding up time for a boring task to go faster, reversing time to avoid an unfortunate event, or pausing time to allow a precious moment to last longer. The spot, which forms part of a £5.5 million push, broke on the brand’s social media channels and is airing on TV. It was written by Alex Grieve, art directed by Adrian Rossi and directed by Peter Thwaites through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'