In association with
Nationwide "DIY idents" by Branded, MPG Media Contacts
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:14AM
An accident-prone family with a passion for DIY is the focus of a series of idents created for Nationwide by Branded, MPG Media Contacts' branded content division.
The ten-second idents have been produced to support Nationwide Home Insurance's sponsorship of UKTV's Home Channel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central