In association with
Nationwide "DIY idents" by Branded, MPG Media Contacts
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:14AM
An accident-prone family with a passion for DIY is the focus of a series of idents created for Nationwide by Branded, MPG Media Contacts' branded content division.
The ten-second idents have been produced to support Nationwide Home Insurance's sponsorship of UKTV's Home Channel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role