Honda "decisions, decisions" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:32AM
Honda has unveiled a global campaign by Wieden & Kennedy London to promote its Civic range. The agency was given the dual brief to launch the diesel engine and highlight its qualities in efficiency in some markets, while promoting the car’s performance and speed in other markets. The agency said: "The creative answer to the challenge was to create a TV spot that plays out this dilemma in the form of an internal dialogue, positioning the Civic as a car that meets both the rational and emotional needs of the driver." The work, which comprises a TV spot and print executions, was created by Al Merry and Ben Everitt. The TV ad was directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'