Honda "decisions, decisions" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:32AM
Honda has unveiled a global campaign by Wieden & Kennedy London to promote its Civic range. The agency was given the dual brief to launch the diesel engine and highlight its qualities in efficiency in some markets, while promoting the car’s performance and speed in other markets. The agency said: "The creative answer to the challenge was to create a TV spot that plays out this dilemma in the form of an internal dialogue, positioning the Civic as a car that meets both the rational and emotional needs of the driver." The work, which comprises a TV spot and print executions, was created by Al Merry and Ben Everitt. The TV ad was directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne