Honda "decisions, decisions" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:32AM
Honda has unveiled a global campaign by Wieden & Kennedy London to promote its Civic range. The agency was given the dual brief to launch the diesel engine and highlight its qualities in efficiency in some markets, while promoting the car’s performance and speed in other markets. The agency said: "The creative answer to the challenge was to create a TV spot that plays out this dilemma in the form of an internal dialogue, positioning the Civic as a car that meets both the rational and emotional needs of the driver." The work, which comprises a TV spot and print executions, was created by Al Merry and Ben Everitt. The TV ad was directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Media, London/Surrey, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: +10% bonus & benefits, London
- Digital Designer AF Selection £32,000 DOE + Bonus + Pension, Nottingham
- Interim Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + c/a + bonus , Central London
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign