Honda "decisions, decisions" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 January 2013 10:32AM
Honda has unveiled a global campaign by Wieden & Kennedy London to promote its Civic range. The agency was given the dual brief to launch the diesel engine and highlight its qualities in efficiency in some markets, while promoting the car’s performance and speed in other markets. The agency said: "The creative answer to the challenge was to create a TV spot that plays out this dilemma in the form of an internal dialogue, positioning the Civic as a car that meets both the rational and emotional needs of the driver." The work, which comprises a TV spot and print executions, was created by Al Merry and Ben Everitt. The TV ad was directed by Simon Ratigan through HLA. Post-production was handled by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure