In association with
Asics "better your best" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Asics has launched a global campaign, spanning TV, print and social media, that focuses on motivating everyday athletes. A Facebook app with tailored training strategies forms part of the push. The campaign, created by 180 Amsterdam, launches with a 60-second TV ad directed by Kim Gehrig through Somesuch & Co. The work was created by Martin Terhart. Online films also form part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)