In association with
Asics "better your best" by 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Asics has launched a global campaign, spanning TV, print and social media, that focuses on motivating everyday athletes. A Facebook app with tailored training strategies forms part of the push. The campaign, created by 180 Amsterdam, launches with a 60-second TV ad directed by Kim Gehrig through Somesuch & Co. The work was created by Martin Terhart. Online films also form part of the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne