In association with
Nike "Mercurial Vapor trail" by Wieden & Kennedy Tokyo/Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Cristiano Ronaldo stars in Nike’s latest ad for its Mercurial Vapor IX boots. In the online film, which was created by Wieden & Kennedy’s Tokyo and Portland offices, what appears to be a hurricane sweeps up everything on a football field. It then emerges that the havoc is being caused by Ronaldo and his boots. The work was created by Andrew Miller and Naoki Ga, and directed by Mark Zibert through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'