Le Slip Francais "demand Le Slip Francais" by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
BETC Paris has created a tongue-in-cheek spot for the French underwear brand Le Slip Francais.The film, the company's first commercial, shows a woman demonstrating the special qualities of Le Slip Francais underwear using some eggs and a hammer. The work was written by Patrice Dumas, art directed by Aurélie Scalabre and directed by Julien Rambaldi through Rita Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition