Le Slip Francais "demand Le Slip Francais" by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
BETC Paris has created a tongue-in-cheek spot for the French underwear brand Le Slip Francais.The film, the company's first commercial, shows a woman demonstrating the special qualities of Le Slip Francais underwear using some eggs and a hammer. The work was written by Patrice Dumas, art directed by Aurélie Scalabre and directed by Julien Rambaldi through Rita Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Account Manager - Creative Services EMEA Silverdrum £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Spanish-speaking Research Assistant Lipton Fleming £20000 - £22000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Snacking Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, South East England
- Product Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Car, Bonus, Surrey
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad