Warehouse "spring/summer 2013" by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has created its first work for Warehouse since winning the business last year. The campaign, which comprises press, outdoor and in-store work as well as digital films, launches the fashion chain’s spring/summer 2013 collection. It features women "on the go" in the city, going about their day. The activity aims to create a new positioning and tone of voice to reach a new generation of urban, fashion-savvy women. The photographer and director was Frederike Helwig and the production company was We Folk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Frontend Developer (Angular.JS) Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- LEAD RETOUCHER (Ecommerce, Print, Creative, Fashion) Creative Recruitment Ã‚£26000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager to Senior Account Manager Stopgap Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£43000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Promotional Products / Premiums Stonor £up to £35K + Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Senior Account Manager Kingsgate Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, Putney Heath Roehampton, London (Greater)