Warehouse "spring/summer 2013" by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has created its first work for Warehouse since winning the business last year. The campaign, which comprises press, outdoor and in-store work as well as digital films, launches the fashion chain’s spring/summer 2013 collection. It features women "on the go" in the city, going about their day. The activity aims to create a new positioning and tone of voice to reach a new generation of urban, fashion-savvy women. The photographer and director was Frederike Helwig and the production company was We Folk.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool