In association with
Channel 4 "Black Mirror" by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Channel 4 is promoting the new series of Black Mirror with a campaign that takes a jaundiced look at modern advertising and our addiction to technology. The print and TV work shows utopian scenes that are typical of a modern commercial but with an unsettling twist. The TV spot was conceived and directed by 4Creative’s Neil Gorringe. The print work was art directed by Claire Watson and photographed by Kate Abbey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'