In association with
Channel 4 "Black Mirror" by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Channel 4 is promoting the new series of Black Mirror with a campaign that takes a jaundiced look at modern advertising and our addiction to technology. The print and TV work shows utopian scenes that are typical of a modern commercial but with an unsettling twist. The TV spot was conceived and directed by 4Creative’s Neil Gorringe. The print work was art directed by Claire Watson and photographed by Kate Abbey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building