In association with
Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a press, outdoor and direct marketing campaign based on a map of the world for the Land Rover Defender. The map is made up of the outlines of the Defender, aiming to show that whatever the terrain, the Defender can conquer it. Copy on the map reads: "70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Defender." It was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes and Lee Aldridge. Charlie Bettinson was the photographer on the press and outdoor activity, while Andy Green photographed the DM work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure