In association with
Land Rover "map" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created a press, outdoor and direct marketing campaign based on a map of the world for the Land Rover Defender. The map is made up of the outlines of the Defender, aiming to show that whatever the terrain, the Defender can conquer it. Copy on the map reads: "70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Defender." It was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes and Lee Aldridge. Charlie Bettinson was the photographer on the press and outdoor activity, while Andy Green photographed the DM work.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne