In association with
BBC Radio 6 "the 6 music tree" by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
A new ad for BBC Radio 6 Music, by Karmarama, aims to show the variety of music the station plays. "Where extraordinary music plays" uses a tree as a metaphor for the station with footage of artists, including Björk and Primal Scream, projected on to it. The spot was written by Paul Bailey, art directed by Russell Hendrie, and animated and directed by Yves Geleyn.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition