Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers