Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push