Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Planner - Charity / DM - Award-winning London agency - to £35k Fill Recruitment £35k plus superb benefits and bonus opportunity!, London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account