Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration