Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London