Sound Seekers "listen to help" by BBH Barn
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 January 2013 04:35PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty's internship programme, BBH Barn, has launched a fundraising initiative via Spotfiy for a charity dedicated to helping deaf people called Sound Seekers.
The team created a short track with no artist credited so that the royalties go directly to the charity.
The track, Just Listen, is a 35-second audio clip of a man describing the project and, simply by listening to it, people help support Sound Seekers.
The team also created a dedicated website for the project. To listen to the track, search "Just Listen Sound Seekers" on Spotify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Hair Care (Interim) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £34,000, Surrey
- Consumer Contact Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £35,720, Homeworking
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, East Midlands Region / West Midlands Region
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater)