Maryland "mugs" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 January 2013 09:49AM
Burton's Biscuit Company has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1 million TV campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland's chocolate-chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline: "Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa."
The ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company was Friend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday