Maryland "mugs" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 January 2013 09:49AM
Burton's Biscuit Company has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1 million TV campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland's chocolate-chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline: "Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa."
The ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company was Friend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media