Maryland "mugs" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 January 2013 09:49AM
Burton's Biscuit Company has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1 million TV campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland's chocolate-chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline: "Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa."
The ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company was Friend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas