Maryland "mugs" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 January 2013 09:49AM
Burton's Biscuit Company has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1 million TV campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland's chocolate-chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline: "Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa."
The ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company was Friend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope