In association with
Bacardi "our history is unbelievable" by Mr President
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
The start-up agency Mr President has created a series of films for Bacardi’s 150th anniversary that highlight some of the more colourful episodes from the brand’s history. The films will air online and via social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as at Bacardi.com. They will be promoted globally by Bacardi and include activity in the UK, the US, Germany and Spain. According to Bacardi, the content aims to bring the brand’s past to light in an entertaining way to its target audience of young men. The work was written by Anthony Atkinson, art directed by Greg Kouts and directed by Blue Source through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy