In association with
British Airways "great Gatwick ticket giveaway" by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
British Airways is launching what it describes as its biggest-ever ticket giveaway from Gatwick Airport via an initiative by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The brand is giving away 48 pairs of tickets a day to commuters travelling through London’s Victoria station. Commuters can test their flight skills on an arcade-style game located on the station’s main concourse. The most accurate flyer every 15 minutes wins a pair of tickets to the featured destination.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £37000 - £46000 per annum, Reading
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Dependent on experience, Our head office is Manchester but you can be based at any of our stations.
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again