National Citizen Service "it all starts at yes" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
18 Feet & Rising has launched a campaign to encourage young people to sign up to the National Citizen Service, a government scheme that helps 16- and 17-year-olds take positive action in their lives. The agency has created a fashion range and a poster campaign, supported by press and PR, to promote the message that taking part in NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The work was created by Alex Delaney (who was also the typographer) and Oli O’Neill. The photographer was Jeff Hahn, with production by Make Made.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'