National Citizen Service "it all starts at yes" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
18 Feet & Rising has launched a campaign to encourage young people to sign up to the National Citizen Service, a government scheme that helps 16- and 17-year-olds take positive action in their lives. The agency has created a fashion range and a poster campaign, supported by press and PR, to promote the message that taking part in NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The work was created by Alex Delaney (who was also the typographer) and Oli O’Neill. The photographer was Jeff Hahn, with production by Make Made.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building