Old Spice "Wild Collection" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 04 February 2013 10:06AM
Old Spice has released a campaign to promote its Wild Collection, which includes the three masculine scents Foxcrest, Hawkridge and Wolfthorn. The activity centres on two humorous TV and online spots, "poker face" and "irresistible". They show Old Spice-wearing men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wild animals. The work was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ. It was written by Andy Laugenour and art directed by Max Stinson. Online digital banners and media ads will appear across sports, entertainment, humour and men’s interest titles and outlets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure