In association with
O2 "Beyonce" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 08:00AM
O2 has unveiled a new ad by VCCP starring Beyonce. It promotes her upcoming UK tour, for which O2 customers can buy tickets ahead of the general public as part of the mobile network’s Priority promotion. The spot, which features new music from Beyonce, shows the singer and the crew from her tour in an opulent setting reminiscent of Marie Antoinette’s court, but with a modern twist. It debuted online and appeared on TV this week. The campaign will be promoted through Beyonce’s and O2’s social media channels. It was written by Stephania Silveira, art directed by Rachel Robinson and directed by Jonas Akerlund through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne