Blue Dragon "legendary stir fry" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 08:00AM
Blue Dragon has launched a comical ad campaign to show how its stir-fries can give users legendary status. A TV spot, created by JWT London, features "Charlie", who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir-fry using Blue Dragon products for his friends. There is also a Facebook app that allows consumers to "spin a wok" to generate recipe suggestions. The recipes, as well as users’ ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app. The TV ad was written by Bruno Xavier, art directed by Christiano Neves and directed by Kirk Jones through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire