Blue Dragon "legendary stir fry" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 08:00AM
Blue Dragon has launched a comical ad campaign to show how its stir-fries can give users legendary status. A TV spot, created by JWT London, features "Charlie", who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir-fry using Blue Dragon products for his friends. There is also a Facebook app that allows consumers to "spin a wok" to generate recipe suggestions. The recipes, as well as users’ ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app. The TV ad was written by Bruno Xavier, art directed by Christiano Neves and directed by Kirk Jones through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building