In association with
Diet Pepsi "come on" by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Diet Pepsi has launched a campaign featuring the Colombian actress Sofia Vergara. The spot, by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles, sees Vergara in a restaurant apparently looking longingly at an attractive man. It then transpires that she is in fact gazing at a can of Diet Pepsi behind him, much to the embarrassment of the man, who comes over to speak to her. The work was written by Holly Hessler, art directed by Helena Skonieczny and directed by Tarsem through Radical Media. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Strategic Planner, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £350 - £400 per annum, London
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Junior Account Director / Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated