Macmillan Cancer Support "not alone" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:08AM
VCCP has launched its first ad campaign for Macmillan Cancer Support since landing the business in March last year. The emotive spot, which broke this week, shows individuals being "hit" by cancer and falling. Before they hit the ground, they are caught by the people around them. It aims to underline that, with the support of Macmillan Cancer Support and the public, no-one has to face cancer alone. The TV ad will be supported by radio, online and integrated PR activity. The work was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films. PHD and Vizeum handled media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Communications Planner News UK Competitive, London
- Partner - International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- UI/UX Designer | Leading Digital Organisation | Dubai Salt £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus relocation, plus benefits and bonus, Dubai
- Programmatic Executive - amazing lifestyle publisher Ultimate Asset £30000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Senior Digital Designer Zebra People £50000 - £51000 per annum, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'