Macmillan Cancer Support "not alone" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:08AM
VCCP has launched its first ad campaign for Macmillan Cancer Support since landing the business in March last year. The emotive spot, which broke this week, shows individuals being "hit" by cancer and falling. Before they hit the ground, they are caught by the people around them. It aims to underline that, with the support of Macmillan Cancer Support and the public, no-one has to face cancer alone. The TV ad will be supported by radio, online and integrated PR activity. The work was written by Katie Welch, art directed by Neil Shanlin and directed by Barney Cokeliss through RSA Films. PHD and Vizeum handled media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne