In association with
Morrisons "points of difference" by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 February 2013 09:21AM
Morrisons has unveiled a TV campaign starring the presenters Ant & Dec. Created by DLKW Lowe, the campaign features the pair interacting with the supermarket chain’s specialist employees, including a fishmonger who demonstrates his filleting skills and explains how Morrisons buys its fish and how the product reaches the counter. The spot was created by Graham Storey and Phil Cockrell. It was directed by Finn McGough at Rogue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'