In association with
Digital Radio UK/BBC "endless dove" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Digital Radio UK, the DAB radio body, and the BBC have launched a music video to coincide with Valentine’s Day. The ad, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, features D Love serenading his pet dove with Endless Love and also stars the musician Phebe Edwards. The work comprises TV, radio, outdoor, online and in-store activity. The spot was created by Al Brown and Algy Sharman, and directed by Peter Martin through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames