In association with
Digital Radio UK/BBC "endless dove" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Digital Radio UK, the DAB radio body, and the BBC have launched a music video to coincide with Valentine’s Day. The ad, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, features D Love serenading his pet dove with Endless Love and also stars the musician Phebe Edwards. The work comprises TV, radio, outdoor, online and in-store activity. The spot was created by Al Brown and Algy Sharman, and directed by Peter Martin through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'