In association with
Digital Radio UK/BBC "endless dove" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Digital Radio UK, the DAB radio body, and the BBC have launched a music video to coincide with Valentine’s Day. The ad, by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, features D Love serenading his pet dove with Endless Love and also stars the musician Phebe Edwards. The work comprises TV, radio, outdoor, online and in-store activity. The spot was created by Al Brown and Algy Sharman, and directed by Peter Martin through Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne