In association with
Fosters "anticipation" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 10:54AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a TV spot to mark the 125th anniversary of the lager brand Foster’s. "Anticipation" recreates the brand’s introduction to Australia in 1888. The brothers William and Ralph Foster, played by the actors who appear as Brad and Dan in the lager’s humorous beachside ads, are shown giving Melbourne’s mayor a sample of the drink. The spot was created by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick. Post-production was handled by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Direct Marketing Manager Stopgap £34000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Global Digital Planner PFJ £26000.00 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Hey, businesses: ditch YouTube and Head over to Vine
Video marketing for businesses can be a tough game to play. The video landscape is full of funny pranks and comedy acts, so finding an area to put your real content where it will be viewed is difficult. Many businesses are attracted to YouTube, as they boast six billion hours of video viewed. So, they figure, hey why can’t I get some of those hours. The problem is: YouTube’s viewed content is dominated by shows and comedy.