In association with
Fosters "anticipation" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 10:54AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a TV spot to mark the 125th anniversary of the lager brand Foster’s. "Anticipation" recreates the brand’s introduction to Australia in 1888. The brothers William and Ralph Foster, played by the actors who appear as Brad and Dan in the lager’s humorous beachside ads, are shown giving Melbourne’s mayor a sample of the drink. The spot was created by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick. Post-production was handled by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44