In association with
Fosters "anticipation" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 10:54AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a TV spot to mark the 125th anniversary of the lager brand Foster’s. "Anticipation" recreates the brand’s introduction to Australia in 1888. The brothers William and Ralph Foster, played by the actors who appear as Brad and Dan in the lager’s humorous beachside ads, are shown giving Melbourne’s mayor a sample of the drink. The spot was created by Aidan McClure and Laurent Simon, and directed by Daniel Kleinman through Rattling Stick. Post-production was handled by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media