In association with
Cadbury "taste" by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 11:34AM
Fallon has created a national TV campaign for Cadbury Dairy Milk to highlight that it uses fresh milk in its production process.
The work forms part of the "Joyville" proposition, a mythical place underground where Cadbury Daily Milk is made.
The spot features a young apprentice as he is guided around Joyville by an old master. Together they embark on a quest to discover the well-protected secret of Cadbury Dairy Milk’s creamy taste.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operation Better Placed Recruitment £10000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Benefits , Newcastle upon Tyne
- Recruitment Consultant - Design Tomorrow Recruitment £35K per annum OTE, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers