In association with
Cadbury "taste" by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 11:34AM
Fallon has created a national TV campaign for Cadbury Dairy Milk to highlight that it uses fresh milk in its production process.
The work forms part of the "Joyville" proposition, a mythical place underground where Cadbury Daily Milk is made.
The spot features a young apprentice as he is guided around Joyville by an old master. Together they embark on a quest to discover the well-protected secret of Cadbury Dairy Milk’s creamy taste.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office