In association with
Cadbury "taste" by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 11:34AM
Fallon has created a national TV campaign for Cadbury Dairy Milk to highlight that it uses fresh milk in its production process.
The work forms part of the "Joyville" proposition, a mythical place underground where Cadbury Daily Milk is made.
The spot features a young apprentice as he is guided around Joyville by an old master. Together they embark on a quest to discover the well-protected secret of Cadbury Dairy Milk’s creamy taste.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Creative/Digital Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control