In association with
Cadbury "taste" by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 11:34AM
Fallon has created a national TV campaign for Cadbury Dairy Milk to highlight that it uses fresh milk in its production process.
The work forms part of the "Joyville" proposition, a mythical place underground where Cadbury Daily Milk is made.
The spot features a young apprentice as he is guided around Joyville by an old master. Together they embark on a quest to discover the well-protected secret of Cadbury Dairy Milk’s creamy taste.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne