In association with
Cadbury "taste" by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 February 2013 11:34AM
Fallon has created a national TV campaign for Cadbury Dairy Milk to highlight that it uses fresh milk in its production process.
The work forms part of the "Joyville" proposition, a mythical place underground where Cadbury Daily Milk is made.
The spot features a young apprentice as he is guided around Joyville by an old master. Together they embark on a quest to discover the well-protected secret of Cadbury Dairy Milk’s creamy taste.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Advertising/Media Sales Cabbell Publishing £24,000 basic, with an achievable OTE of £70,000+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Media Executive Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum, Worcestershire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad