Durex "intensely close" by TMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 February 2013 03:16PM
TMW has launched a social media campaign for Durex as part of its "intensely close" campaign.
Two short online films, "car parking" and "ECG", will be seeded on the Durex’s Facebook and YouTube page.
"Car parking" features a young couple trying to reverse their car into an incredibly tight parking space. As they get closer to the other parked cars, the young lady’s pleasure increases, reaching a climax when the car is parked snugly in the space.
The work was written by Dave Willis and art directed by Marcus Aitman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Colchester
- PPC Account Executive-Entertainment brand Norton Leigh £24000, Central London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket
- Creative Lead 24 Seven Inc Annual Basic Salary, West End
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%