Durex "intensely close" by TMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 February 2013 03:16PM
TMW has launched a social media campaign for Durex as part of its "intensely close" campaign.
Two short online films, "car parking" and "ECG", will be seeded on the Durex’s Facebook and YouTube page.
"Car parking" features a young couple trying to reverse their car into an incredibly tight parking space. As they get closer to the other parked cars, the young lady’s pleasure increases, reaching a climax when the car is parked snugly in the space.
The work was written by Dave Willis and art directed by Marcus Aitman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Account Manager AF Selection £30,000, Liverpool, Merseyside