Durex "intensely close" by TMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 February 2013 03:16PM
TMW has launched a social media campaign for Durex as part of its "intensely close" campaign.
Two short online films, "car parking" and "ECG", will be seeded on the Durex’s Facebook and YouTube page.
"Car parking" features a young couple trying to reverse their car into an incredibly tight parking space. As they get closer to the other parked cars, the young lady’s pleasure increases, reaching a climax when the car is parked snugly in the space.
The work was written by Dave Willis and art directed by Marcus Aitman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London
- Consultant Advanse Excellent - to attract the best + Benefits , Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL DESIGNER (Fashion, Conceptual, Web, Tablet, Mobile) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , London