Durex "intensely close" by TMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 February 2013 03:16PM
TMW has launched a social media campaign for Durex as part of its "intensely close" campaign.
Two short online films, "car parking" and "ECG", will be seeded on the Durex’s Facebook and YouTube page.
"Car parking" features a young couple trying to reverse their car into an incredibly tight parking space. As they get closer to the other parked cars, the young lady’s pleasure increases, reaching a climax when the car is parked snugly in the space.
The work was written by Dave Willis and art directed by Marcus Aitman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire
- Senior Account Manager : Experiential : Integrated Agency : London Dylan Up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)