Durex "intensely close" by TMW
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 February 2013 03:16PM
TMW has launched a social media campaign for Durex as part of its "intensely close" campaign.
Two short online films, "car parking" and "ECG", will be seeded on the Durex’s Facebook and YouTube page.
"Car parking" features a young couple trying to reverse their car into an incredibly tight parking space. As they get closer to the other parked cars, the young lady’s pleasure increases, reaching a climax when the car is parked snugly in the space.
The work was written by Dave Willis and art directed by Marcus Aitman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing and Communications Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive- Luxury Retail- to £24k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great benefits, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch