NFU Mutual "it's about time" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 09:01AM
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It’s about time." Three TV spots and five press ads, as well as digital work through Possible, will launch on 24 February. A TV spot called "tea" depicts the making of a cup of tea in close detail as an NFU Mutual agent discusses a policy with a customer. The TV ads were created by Sam Haynes and Lee Trott. They were directed by Stuart Parr through Blink. Post-production was by The Mill, with audio post-production by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne