NFU Mutual "it's about time" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 09:01AM
NFU Mutual is launching a campaign to introduce its new brand identity. The work, which is the first by Grey London since winning the account last year, includes a new strapline and brand positioning: "It’s about time." Three TV spots and five press ads, as well as digital work through Possible, will launch on 24 February. A TV spot called "tea" depicts the making of a cup of tea in close detail as an NFU Mutual agent discusses a policy with a customer. The TV ads were created by Sam Haynes and Lee Trott. They were directed by Stuart Parr through Blink. Post-production was by The Mill, with audio post-production by GCRS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)