In association with
Anchor "life of our kitchen" by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 February 2013 11:00AM
Anchor is launching a 60-second TV ad that celebrates the butter brand’s place in British kitchens. The spot, created by CHI & Partners, shows some of the incidents that have taken place in one family’s kitchen over the course of 30 years. The ad, which launches tomorrow (Friday), will be supported by outdoor and print activity. It was created by Jim Bolton. Micky Tudor was the creative director on the ad, which was directed by Tom Tagholm through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Activation Manager Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + benefits , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Advertising Manager - Successful eCommerce social brand Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review