In association with
Anchor "life of our kitchen" by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 February 2013 11:00AM
Anchor is launching a 60-second TV ad that celebrates the butter brand’s place in British kitchens. The spot, created by CHI & Partners, shows some of the incidents that have taken place in one family’s kitchen over the course of 30 years. The ad, which launches tomorrow (Friday), will be supported by outdoor and print activity. It was created by Jim Bolton. Micky Tudor was the creative director on the ad, which was directed by Tom Tagholm through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - Selling to Agencies Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Commission, London
- National Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Client Director - Planning department leading OOH specialist Ultimate Asset £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- EMEA Sales Consultant Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition