In association with
Anchor "life of our kitchen" by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 February 2013 11:00AM
Anchor is launching a 60-second TV ad that celebrates the butter brand’s place in British kitchens. The spot, created by CHI & Partners, shows some of the incidents that have taken place in one family’s kitchen over the course of 30 years. The ad, which launches tomorrow (Friday), will be supported by outdoor and print activity. It was created by Jim Bolton. Micky Tudor was the creative director on the ad, which was directed by Tom Tagholm through Blink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne