In association with
TA "live" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 09:58AM
The Territorial Army has launched live TV ads from Afghanistan, as part of a recruitment drive. A series of ad by JWT London showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower. The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Email Producer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits, West London
- Communications Executive Â– Part-time Â– ethical organisation ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart