In association with
TA "live" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 09:58AM
The Territorial Army has launched live TV ads from Afghanistan, as part of a recruitment drive. A series of ad by JWT London showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower. The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 45k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- Business Development Director Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits , Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Artworker - Outstanding Brand, In-house Team ADLIB Up to £30k, Berkshire