In association with
TA "live" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 09:58AM
The Territorial Army has launched live TV ads from Afghanistan, as part of a recruitment drive. A series of ad by JWT London showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower. The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne