G-Star "the art of raw" by Glassworks Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:13AM
G-Star has launched a global ad campaign that will run online and in cinemas. The 60-second film was devised by Glassworks Amsterdam and G-Star’s in-house creative team. It features a dramatic CGI journey through the denim-making process. The film will run online with a 30-second version airing in cinemas globally. The film was directed by Ruediger Kaltenhauser from Glassworks Amsterdam. The soundtrack was by Skrillex.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44