G-Star "the art of raw" by Glassworks Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:13AM
G-Star has launched a global ad campaign that will run online and in cinemas. The 60-second film was devised by Glassworks Amsterdam and G-Star’s in-house creative team. It features a dramatic CGI journey through the denim-making process. The film will run online with a 30-second version airing in cinemas globally. The film was directed by Ruediger Kaltenhauser from Glassworks Amsterdam. The soundtrack was by Skrillex.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Director - £70k - Creative - TV & all TTL Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital / Print Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £32,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - Social - London £30,000 - £36,000 Red Sofa London £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign