In association with
Weetabix "sibling rivalry" by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 March 2013 11:30AM
Weetabix has launched a £1.8 million ad campaign to promote its chocolate-flavoured cereal. The work, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, features a TV spot that sees siblings arguing over who has a bigger day ahead of them, so they can eat the last Weetabix with chocolate. The 30- and 40-second TV spots will run for four weeks and are supported by digital activity including a Mumsnet partnership and a Facebook app that allows users to put products straight into online supermarket shopping baskets. The ad was created by Ed Cole and Lewis Mooneyn, and directed by Neil Gorringe through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates