In association with
Heineken "deja vu" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 March 2013 11:47AM
Heineken has launched a global campaign to promote the redesigned Star Bottle, which has just launched in the US. The ad, created by Wieden & Kennedy New York, was shot by the award-winning director Rupert Sanders through MJZ. The Bond-style film follows a man visiting bars and clubs around the world before arriving in New York City. The work is airing on US TV and is also available on YouTube and Facebook. It was created by Noah Phillips and Matt Even.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - Selling to Agencies Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Commission, London
- National Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Client Director - Planning department leading OOH specialist Ultimate Asset £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- EMEA Sales Consultant Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition