In association with
Walkers "the great taste of home" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 March 2013 12:14PM
Walkers has launched its biggest campaign to date to promote the introduction of home-grown ingredients to many of its products. The TV spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, features the brand ambassador, Gary Lineker, on a tractor visiting the parts of the country that supply ingredients for Walkers’ crisps. The campaign includes social media showing Lineker talking to farmers and his father, a former fruit and vegetable seller. The work was written by Simon Welch, art directed by Matt Welch and directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands. Media was handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Purple Consultancy £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Commercial Campaign Executive Box TV £150 per day, Victoria, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'