In association with
Walkers "the great taste of home" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 March 2013 12:14PM
Walkers has launched its biggest campaign to date to promote the introduction of home-grown ingredients to many of its products. The TV spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, features the brand ambassador, Gary Lineker, on a tractor visiting the parts of the country that supply ingredients for Walkers’ crisps. The campaign includes social media showing Lineker talking to farmers and his father, a former fruit and vegetable seller. The work was written by Simon Welch, art directed by Matt Welch and directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands. Media was handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3