In association with
Walkers "the great taste of home" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 March 2013 12:14PM
Walkers has launched its biggest campaign to date to promote the introduction of home-grown ingredients to many of its products. The TV spot, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, features the brand ambassador, Gary Lineker, on a tractor visiting the parts of the country that supply ingredients for Walkers’ crisps. The campaign includes social media showing Lineker talking to farmers and his father, a former fruit and vegetable seller. The work was written by Simon Welch, art directed by Matt Welch and directed by Paul Weiland through Weilands. Media was handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne