In association with
Green & Black's "this is not a chocolate bar" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Mother has created its first advertising campaign for Green & Black’s since picking up the business last year. The print and outdoor activity gives the different flavours unique personalities. Each execution features the headline: "This is not a chocolate bar." The Butterscotch bar is pictured lying on a sunlounger and referred to as "the golden one", while the Spiced Chilli bar is shown wearing nipple tassels and called "the exotic one". The campaign was shot by Carl Kleiner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne