In association with
Green & Black's "this is not a chocolate bar" by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Mother has created its first advertising campaign for Green & Black’s since picking up the business last year. The print and outdoor activity gives the different flavours unique personalities. Each execution features the headline: "This is not a chocolate bar." The Butterscotch bar is pictured lying on a sunlounger and referred to as "the golden one", while the Spiced Chilli bar is shown wearing nipple tassels and called "the exotic one". The campaign was shot by Carl Kleiner.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)