In association with
McDonald's "family favourites" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 March 2013 08:00AM
McDonald’s is launching the second part of its "family favourites" brand campaign with a 40-second TV spot. Created by Leo Burnett, the ad celebrates the excitement that the Happy Meal box brings to a child. It poses the question "What is it with kids and boxes?" and demonstrates that the Happy Meal box has its own sense of intrigue. It features observational footage, such as the smiles, concentration and shared pleasures that occur when a child plays with a box. The TV spot will be supported by a national press campaign. The work was created by Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne