In association with
McDonald's "family favourites" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 March 2013 08:00AM
McDonald’s is launching the second part of its "family favourites" brand campaign with a 40-second TV spot. Created by Leo Burnett, the ad celebrates the excitement that the Happy Meal box brings to a child. It poses the question "What is it with kids and boxes?" and demonstrates that the Happy Meal box has its own sense of intrigue. It features observational footage, such as the smiles, concentration and shared pleasures that occur when a child plays with a box. The TV spot will be supported by a national press campaign. The work was created by Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Watford
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'