In association with
McDonald's "family favourites" by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 March 2013 08:00AM
McDonald’s is launching the second part of its "family favourites" brand campaign with a 40-second TV spot. Created by Leo Burnett, the ad celebrates the excitement that the Happy Meal box brings to a child. It poses the question "What is it with kids and boxes?" and demonstrates that the Happy Meal box has its own sense of intrigue. It features observational footage, such as the smiles, concentration and shared pleasures that occur when a child plays with a box. The TV spot will be supported by a national press campaign. The work was created by Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore, and directed by Vince Squibb through Gorgeous. Post-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure