In association with
Adidas "team Messi" by Iris Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Adidas has launched an online campaign starring the Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi to promote his range of football boots and apparel. Created by Iris Worldwide, the campaign celebrates what it means to play like Messi and includes match footage of the footballer taken by pitch-side cameras. It aims to bring Messi fans together under a Team Messi banner. The ad was written by Tom Prendergast, art directed by Adam Fish and Joe Stamp, and directed by Michael Williams through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne