Hastings Direct "refreshingly straightforward insurance" by Antidote
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 02:41PM
Antidote has launched Hastings Direct's first TV advertising campaign in four years. The ad for the insurance broker centres around the strapline "Refreshingly straightforward insurance" and features its old brand mascot, a Battle of Hastings warrior called Harry. Stephen, a seagull, helps him think of new ways to make insurance better for customers. The campaign was created by Teddy Keen and Fran Payne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'