Hastings Direct "refreshingly straightforward insurance" by Antidote
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 02:41PM
Antidote has launched Hastings Direct's first TV advertising campaign in four years. The ad for the insurance broker centres around the strapline "Refreshingly straightforward insurance" and features its old brand mascot, a Battle of Hastings warrior called Harry. Stephen, a seagull, helps him think of new ways to make insurance better for customers. The campaign was created by Teddy Keen and Fran Payne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media