Rolls-Royce "Wraith" by Partners Andrews Aldridge
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 02:52PM
Rolls-Royce has unveiled a global campaign for its new car, the Wraith. The work, created by Partners Andrews Aldridge, was launched at this year's Geneva Motor Show. An atmospheric film on the Rolls-Royce website shows a glamorous woman captivated by a Wraith as it speeds past her. It was directed by Gary Holder at Tangerine Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business