In association with
Sky Sports "F1 - more than just a race" by Brothers and Sisters
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 March 2013 03:23PM
Brothers and Sisters has launched an online campaign for Sky Sports via Twitter ahead of the opening Grand Prix of the new Formula One season. The activity will include a nationwide TV and press campaign, while fans will be able to take part in an online Grand Prix-style quiz on Twitter. The overall winner will win tickets to the 2014 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne. The "virtual Grand Prix" was developed by the creative technology company Visual Voice.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager RSPB £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, Based at RSPB UK Headquarters, Sandy
- Senior Account Director - Integrated David Thatcher Recruitment to £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope