In association with
Volkswagen "see film differently" by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Volkswagen has launched a poster campaign to promote its long-running partnership with independent cinemas. The work, by Adam & Eve/DDB with illustrations by Noma Bar, features images based on Jaws, Taxi Driver and The Silence Of The Lambs. Each poster includes the strapline "See film differently" to encourage cinema-goers to develop a perspective on films. Postcards will also be distributed in independent cinemas. The campaign was designed by Pete Mould.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy