In association with
Ambrosia "this is pudding" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 March 2013 02:44PM
JWT London has created a TV and cinema campaign that aims to show how Ambrosia enhances a classic pudding. The ad – the first for the custard brand in ten years – was created by James Humphreys and Craig Hunt. It was directed by Joanna Bailey through Bare Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Creative Designer/Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - COULD BE PART TIME Barker Graves Up to £50k plus bens, South West London close to transport links
- Freelance Content Manager Source £150 - £300 per day, London
- Freelance Account Handlers with agency experience Source £220 - £260 per day, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building