In association with
HSBC "serious/play - Hong Kong Sevens 2013" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 March 2013 03:23PM
HSBC has launched an ad campaign to promote its sponsorship of the 2013 Hong Kong Sevens rugby tournament. An online film, by JWT London, takes viewers to a secret underground mint, where rugby players take part in the creation of 10,000 commemorative medallions for the event. The spot will be supported by outdoor, press and digital activity. It was created by Simon Sworn and Matt Chandler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building