CHI & Partners
We’re now a full service agency with over 190 specialists working across advertising, direct, digital, design, media communications planning and buying. We work for a blue chip list of clients across markets including Europe, North America and Asia. We’ve even won 3 agency of the year accolades.
In 2007 CHI&Partners sold a minority stake in the agency to WPP. This allows us to remain independent, but gives us a wealth of opportunity and resource to link with WPP as and when we feel it would be appropriate and could add value to our offering for a particular client.
Showing 11 - 10 of 10
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated