CHI & Partners
We’re now a full service agency with over 190 specialists working across advertising, direct, digital, design, media communications planning and buying. We work for a blue chip list of clients across markets including Europe, North America and Asia. We’ve even won 3 agency of the year accolades.
In 2007 CHI&Partners sold a minority stake in the agency to WPP. This allows us to remain independent, but gives us a wealth of opportunity and resource to link with WPP as and when we feel it would be appropriate and could add value to our offering for a particular client.
Showing 11 - 10 of 10
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne