In association with
British Airways 'home advantage' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:47AM
British Airways has launched an Olympic-inspired tongue-in-cheek ad campaign encouraging Brits to stay in the UK during London 2012 to support Team GB.
The spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, shows a BA carrier cruising along London's streets before arriving at the Olympics site in East London to drop off its passengers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager Stopgap £180 per day, London