In association with
British Airways 'home advantage' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:47AM
British Airways has launched an Olympic-inspired tongue-in-cheek ad campaign encouraging Brits to stay in the UK during London 2012 to support Team GB.
The spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, shows a BA carrier cruising along London's streets before arriving at the Olympics site in East London to drop off its passengers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England