In association with
British Airways 'home advantage' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:47AM
British Airways has launched an Olympic-inspired tongue-in-cheek ad campaign encouraging Brits to stay in the UK during London 2012 to support Team GB.
The spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, shows a BA carrier cruising along London's streets before arriving at the Olympics site in East London to drop off its passengers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough