In association with
British Airways 'home advantage' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:47AM
British Airways has launched an Olympic-inspired tongue-in-cheek ad campaign encouraging Brits to stay in the UK during London 2012 to support Team GB.
The spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, shows a BA carrier cruising along London's streets before arriving at the Olympics site in East London to drop off its passengers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London