prweek.com, Friday, 23 November 2012 12:00AM
M&C Saatchi Sports and Entertainment has won the brief for 1966 Entertainment, the company responsible for managing the commercial and charitable interests of the England football team.
Chime Communications has appointed Mervyn Davies, Lord Davies of Abersoch, as its chairman.
Liverpool FC director of comms Jen Chang has left the football club, returning to the US for family reasons.
Plan UK has promoted Imogen Wilson to its top comms role following the departure of Leigh Daynes, who is joining Doctors of the World UK.
Ziering, a hair transplant company, is in the latter stages of a pitch for an agency to deliver a media relations campaign around its UK launch.
PrettyGreen Sport has been called in to launch Paddy Power's social sports betting game BetDash.
BinWeevils, the children's social gaming and entertainment website, has appointed Yinka Akindele as its head of PR and comms.
CIPR awards judges will penalise any entry that uses the advertising value equivalent (AVE) measurement in its Excellence Awards.
Capitalize will advise English National Opera on brand partnerships including a possible naming rights deal for the London Coliseum.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner - Prestigious & Luxury Brands Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Media Director - KSA MCG Associates Tax Free & Competitive , Riyadh (SA)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief