Marketing gears up to unveil Agency of the Year 2012 winners
In just a few days' time, Marketing will reveal the winners of its annual Agency of the Year awards.
More than 80 agencies have been selected to battle it out across 13 categories, spanning disciplines such as advertising and digital through to PR and sponsorship.
An independent expert judging panel has pored over the entries and the winners will be revealed via our website on December 11 and in a special print supplement out on December 12.
Below are the shortlisted agencies for #aoty12
To whet your appetite, our web producer Ben Hall has created a short film...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Saatchi & Saatchi
Arvato UK & Ireland
Partners Andrews Aldridge
Hall & Partners
Manning Gottlieb OMD
M&C Saatchi Sport And Entertainment
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PPC Campaign Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Competitive, South West London
- Marketing Assistant - Professional Service Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Community Manager-Central London-Great Agency-£35-40 Red Sofa London £25000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- WCRS scoops £15m European Betfair ad account
All aboard Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo acquisition train
Marissa Mayer certainly knew what was coming when Yahoo announced its $1.1bn (£723m / 857m euros) purchase of blogging platform Tumblr earlier this week. Rather than waiting for the critics to pounce, she issued a rather succinct, clear and highly quotable message proactively: “we promise not to screw it up”.