Retail and entertainment outlet Bluewater appoints Shine Communications
Europe's largest shopping destination Bluewater has hired Shine Communications as it looks to up its comms clout.
The agency has been called in for consumer-facing retained work over the next year to help increase its draw as a leading space for entertainment and retail.
The agency won the brief after a competitive pitch, with work kicking off around a Christmas campaign targeted at adults.
Richard Brett, Shine MD, said that Glow, an event space at Bluewater, would play a key role in a comms drive that would include a strong element of experiential work.
‘We’re looking at creative events and content that feel fresh, exciting and different, with Bluewater’s strong link to fashion one element of many in what we plan to do,’ he said.
Brett, whose agency will be reporting to Bluewater’s head of marketing David Wilkinson, added there would also be a drive to hit the national press.
‘There’s the catchment area of Kent and south east London, but we’re also looking in terms of media strategy to widen the net. It’s about making sure we are getting Bluewater’s voice into titles with a bigger reach, such as nationals and glossy magazines, with social media important too.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%