We Are Social grabs Lenovo global brief
prweek.com, Friday, 07 December 2012 10:52AM
PC maker Lenovo has appointed We Are Social as its retained global social media agency following a four-way competitive pitch.
The agency will provide strategic support to Lenovo’s in-house social media team and help develop long-term strategy across social media channels.
The work will be led from the agency's Singapore and New York offices with support from its other locations, including the London-based office.
We Are Social will create social content and provide measurement and metrics, as well as crisis management support.
Lenovo director of digital and social centre of excellence Rod Strother said: ‘We were particularly drawn to We Are Social's dedicated social media offering. Its team live and breathes conversational marketing, and at the same time they understand the importance of weaving social media into the heart of an integrated marketing approach.
‘Their insights and strategic approach will be hugely valuable to us as we move forward with our vision for social media within Lenovo.’
Lenovo’s relationship with 3 Monkeys for consumer PR work in the UK is unaffected by the appointment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business