Jargon PR called in to help launch Top Gear magazine app
The makers of Top Gear magazine have appointed Jargon PR as it launches a revamped app.
Jargon PR, which won the new project brief following a pitch shoot-out, will be working with publisher Immediate Media on promoting the new app.
Simon Corbett, MD at Jargon PR, will be reporting to Tom Townsend-Smith, marketing manager at Top Gear magazine.
Corbett said the focus was on the national, trade and tech-focused press, as well as online.
He added: ‘We are looking to get journalists to trial the app, with the nationals hugely important to us because of the huge readership the magazine has, and get it out to as wide an audience as possible.’
Touted as the magazine’s first ‘fully interactive’ app, it features exclusive content including videos and galleries.
It was developed by Engine Creative for Immediate Media, which publishes Top Gear magazine under contract from BBC Worldwide.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Blackminster location Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, Oxford
- Web & Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Communications Executive Pitch Consultants £21000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Redditch
- Channel Marketing Manager Three £competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead